Summer programme activity calendar
12 June - 13 October 2017
- Running tester trail – go for a run through the area every Wednesday with our guide.
- Guided hikes: Free participation in the Pitztal’s Tourist Office’s weekly programme of guided tours.
- Guided mountain bike tours: Free participation in the Pitztal’s Tourist Office’s weekly programme of specially guided mountain bike tours (bike and helmet not included).
- Nature experience: Free participation in Kauengrat Nature Park’s summer programme.
- Pitzi’s Kids Club: Free participation in the Pitztal’s Tourist Office’s weekly programme of specially guided children’s programme for minis (aged 3 to 6) and maxis (aged 7 to 14).
Autumn programme in Pitztal
Daily events from September to mid-October
Enjoy autumn with us in Pitztal! Temperatures are cooler for hikes and there are not as many storms as there are in summer. The Pitztal glacier opens as early as mid-September for all skiing and snowboarding fans.
Pitztal offers a range of diverse events in addition to sports activities and guided hikes: from the traditional ‘Almabtrieb’ in Jerzens (ceremonial driving down of cattle from the mountain pastures into the valley in autumn) to the jazz matinee at an altitude of 3,440 metres.