Glacier Park Card
3, 7 or 10-day all-out nature adventure!
Experience a variety of hiking holidays in the Tyrolean mountains with the Glacier Park Card: With this card you have free admission to all mountain railways in the Glacier Park, the Kaunertal Glacier Road and many cultural partners. You also get discounts with our bonus partners upon presentation of your card.
Tickets issued with photo and key card.
Deposit per key card: EUR 2.00
The Glacier Park Card is valid on the following mountain railways and toll roads in Pitztal, Kaunertal and Gurgltal:
- Pitztal glacier, including the Wildspitzbahn gondola (3,440 m)
- Rifflsee in Pitztal (2,232 m)
- Kaunertal glacier (3,108 m)
- Kaunertal Glacier Road (1,273 - 2,750 m)
- Fendels mountain railways (1,874 m)
- Hochzeiger mountain railways with ZirbenPark (1,450 - 2,971 m)
- Imst mountain railways (2,050 m)
- '3,000 m vertikal' exhibition at the Nature Park House
|Adults born after 2001|
|3 in 4 days||EUR 64,-|
|5 in 7 days||EUR 86,-|
|10 in 12 days||EUR 109,-|
|Children born between 2002-2011|
|3 in 4 days||EUR 39,-|
|5 in 7 days||EUR 52,-|
|10 in 12 days||EUR 65,-|
Validity period: 15 June 2017 until 15 October 2017.
Mountain railway opening hours may vary during this period. Please check beforehand!
Children born in or after 2008 travel for free when they are with at least one parent. (Identification requirement!)
Children born in or after 2012 receive a free pass.
Children born between 2002 and 2011 without an accompanying adult get the reduced children’s fare.
Please note – all reduced fares can only be granted upon presentation of a valid ID. Subject to change!