The inclusive services
Lots of comfort. All-inclusive.
The Venetblick Feel-good board
In addition to the gustatory delights, all our prices also include a whole host of additional services that will make your stay in Pitztal and Hotel Venetblick an invigorating and relaxing experience. You will see: the select location above village and valley and our wide range of pampering offers provide the ideal conditions to clear your mind and leave your cares behind.
Venetblick inclusive services
- Overnight stay in the selected room category. All rooms and suites were completely redesigned in 2015.
Eat and drink well:
- Each morning we spoil you with a lavish breakfast buffet with regional produce, freshly prepared eggs, fresh fruit, fruit juices, muesli, freshly baked bread from the gourmet bakery and much more. It does not matter to us where you enjoy it: at the restaurant, in the dining room or on your sun terrace.
- At winter season lunch times we invite you to take an energising bite to eat. Our skier meal – a small buffet, not à la carte. One dish. Simple but good! A small schnitzel, freshly prepared pasta, meatloaf from the village butcher....barely 100 metres away from the ski slope!
- In summer we will provide you with a tasty packed lunch for your excursions into the mountains, your day swimming at a dreamy lake, at the Pitz Park water park...or wherever you like.
- In the afternoons we invite you to taste our buffet filled with all kinds of home-made cakes.
- In the evenings, three different four-course menus await you. Regional, seasonal, natural. Prepared with love, served with pleasure. A specially prepared children’s menu is available everyday for our youngest guests.
- Drinks included! In summer all of the prices and packages mentioned also include all drinks from our AI drinks menu (from 12 am to 10 pm)!
Swimming and sauna:
- Free access to our indoor pool with garden access, sauna, steam bath and relaxation area.
- Cosy bathrobes in all the right sizes
Take a break in the magnificent mountain scenery:
- Pitzi’s Kids Club (100 m from the hotel) offers a variety of adventure, creative and nature programmes for kids and youngsters up to 15 years old.
- All Pitztal Leisure Pass benefits
- Active club programme
- Daily guided hikes
- Weekly guided mountain bike tours
- Hiking bus for all of Pitztal
- Loan hiking poles
- Free Hochzeiger ski passes for all children up to 10 years of age when accompanied by a parent